Our cheeses can be a bit sensitive, so we work to a meticulous delivery schedule to ensure these artisan products arrive to you in the same condition that they left our fromagerie.
All cheese hamper deliveries are at a flat rate of $20. Free same day pick up is available from our St Kilda fromagerie.
Please read the below for delivery information. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office directly on 03 9537 2225 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On very hot days, our ice bricks are no match for the Australian sun. We may suspend shipping temporarily during heatwaves until they pass, meaning your cheese can arrive a little later than expected. We will endeavour to let you know as soon as possible. You can contact our office for further details if you are unsure.
- Melbourne deliveries are made from Monday - Friday.
Order by 10am Monday-Friday for next day Melbourne Metro delivery.
- Orders placed after 10am are dispatched next business day.
Same day shipping is available to select Melbourne suburbs including Melbourne CBD, St Kilda Road, Docklands, Richmond, Cremorne, South Yarra, Toorak, Armadale, St Kilda, St Kilda East, South Melbourne, Middle Park, Albert Park and Port Melbourne.
- Feel free to order ahead of time, simply include your desired delivery date in your order notes.
- If you'd like your delivery to arrive with a special message, simply add this into your order notes and we will arrange it.
Interstate Deliveries - Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane
- Order by 10am Monday-Wednesday for next day delivery from our Melbourne store to any of the metro areas of Sydney, Brisbane or Adelaide.
- Orders placed after 10am on Wednesday will be dispatched the following Monday. This is to avoid your cheese being caught in transit or a warehouse over a weekend, which wouldn't be fun for anyone.
Pick Up - St Kilda
Same day pick up is available from our St Kilda fromagerie 7 days a week, when your order is placed before 10am. Pick up is available from 12pm when our store opens, until late.
- Orders placed after 10am can be collected the next day.
The Finer Details
- Your cheeses are selected and cut to order at our shop in St Kilda and when they arrive to you, will have a minimum shelf life of one week. Many cheeses can last longer than this if stored correctly. Some cheeses will come as full units in their original packaging, in this case you will find a best before date affixed to the cheese.
- Your cheese will arrive packed with ice in polystyrene boxes to ensure they show up in their best condition.
- Deliveries are made during working hours. If you are not available to accept the package or it’s a surprise gift, please add special delivery instructions (e.g. leave on porch) as our drivers are unable to attempt redelivery.
Please make sure the delivery address details are correct, with as much information as possible as packages misplaced due to incorrect delivery details cannot be refunded.
We cannot deliver to PO Boxes - only to physical addresses. It's best if someone will be there to receive it in person. Cheeses can get lonely if you leave them unattended too long.
- Please remember, cheese is a seasonal product... so quality and supply can vary. While we will always try our best to fulfil your order exactly, on some occasions we may need to substitute products. We always swap like for like. If the switch-out does vary drastically will advise you by email before dispatching your order. If you are particularly attached to a particular product within your order, please let us know in the order notes so that we can inform you in the event that we don't have it available.
We’re here to help! If you have any questions about our cheeses or products, need a special delivery, a bulk order or just want some extra advice, please contact our office on 03 9537 2225 (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, weekends from 12pm) or email email@example.com